Since June 2019, it’s a requirement to have a drone license to operate drones (250g and higher). We have partnered with Makigiaqta Inuit Training Corporation to offer training to Nunavut Inuit to become a licensed RPAS (drone) pilot. Even if you’re not an Inuk beneficiary we are looking for individuals with a diverse skillset from on the land experience, pilots, technicians, photographers & videographers.

If you’re interested in becoming a trainee contact us (even if you work for another organization). We can forward an application and outline the requirements to be a licensed RPAS pilot. At the end of the training you would be able to operate a drone anywhere in Canada.  Some of the uses for drones include: the film industry, tourism, climate change monitoring and even caribou monitoring.  We look forward to hearing from you.